Established in 1992, Applegreen Plc is a major fuel forecourt retailer in Ireland. Now with over 160 forecourts across Ireland, Applegreen boasts the second largest number of own branded forecourts and the largest network of motorways sites in Ireland.
Applegreen’s focus has now turned to the UK forecourt market. Already they have established a network of 85 sites in the UK but look to grow this significantly over the next five years. In addition to this Applegreen have recently partnered with the supermarkets taking the network to over 1100 sites. This growth has presented the opportunity for the launch of the Applegreen fuel card. This card offers benefits to business users spending over £500 per month.
A sales office has been established in the UK and is now recruiting experienced and successful sales professionals to join this exciting new venture.
If you are frustrated to working for a 3rd party re-seller, you will find this roll a refreshing change!
• Call businesses that spend over £500 per month on fuel to promote the Applegreen fuel card
• Generate own sales leads from various websites and data bases
• Full 360 responsibility of account set up from closing the sale to managing the customer’s account in terms of revenue and profit
• Bring new ideas and innovations to the sales team
• Work through and customer call reports to maximize volumes
• Prepare various customer reports
• Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
• Communicate with site managers and staff for customer referrals
• Experience in working with within the fuel card market (desired but not essential)
• Proven success in achieving sales targets
• Energetic and positive mentality
• Good knowledge of MS office
• Hard work and extremely driven
• Enjoys working towards clearly defines targets
• Competitive salary package
• Uncapped commission structure
• Free parking
• New modern, clean offices near to city Centre with good transport routes
• Company Laptop