Summary of Role*:
• Assist the Manager on their assigned shift to control and operate to maximize sales.
• Maintain the highest possible standards of product quality, customer service and cleanliness.
• To lead the team on shift to deliver the best food experience to every customer
• To manage the stock and order systems for food and consumables ensuring that that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer
• To ensure that all cash & stock is kept secure and that all necessary action is taken to ensure the handover of stock and cash is done in a secure manner
• To ensure Subway is opened and closed, adhering to all Subway standards, policies and procedures
• To ensure that all brand standards are delivered throughout the shift to ensure complete customer satisfaction completing all relevant checklists including standards, food , health and safety and taking all necessary remedial action or escalating as required
• To train and coach team members as required to support them in delivering their roles effectively
• To communicate on a daily basis with the team
• To deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures
• To support the Restaurant Manager in organising and delivering team meetings
• To implement marketing updates and new POS as directed by the Subway manager
• As directed by the restaurant manager- to execute all aspects of “Right Person Right Time “ensuring the effective